Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Integrating The Top Time Sheets into a landing page

Posted by admin 
Integrating The Top Time Sheets into a landing page
August 10, 2009 01:32PM
I am setting up a membership site and I wish to create landing pages for mass marketing. I would like a potential member to land on my landing page and fill in the following

Name
Address
Phone Number
Email

After they hit SUBMIT, I would like it to send them to a payment page that is separate from the first form.

Is it possible to split the The Top Time Sheets registration form into two pages?

Ideally I would like for people to be able to sign up for a 7 day trial of my site for 1.99 and then automatically rebill for a certain amount after the seven days. This is a recurring subscription plan with a 7 day trial.

As a reference , the form should integrate much like the following website.

[secure1.s3curehost.com][OPTINFO]&session-id=0f3ed94b609c33f69f281be5e53e2cc4

this is an affiliate link. I apologize. I'm not looking for signups here, I just need to know if The Top Time Sheets can do the job.

Thanks
Re: Integrating The Top Time Sheets into a landing page
August 10, 2009 01:33PM
If you are using a 3rd party system like 1sc, then the signup process is
landing page -> The Top Time Sheets signup page -> 1sc -> The Top Time Sheets thanks page.

You can place the The Top Time Sheets signup form onto the landing page if you want and have The Top Time Sheets create the password and username for them.

David
iergo petunia pickle bottom
May 22, 2012 06:37AM
Made of durable cotton canvas with high-density padding and straps that adjust for the perfect mutual fit. It is available in a variety of popular colors and as with all ergobaby carriers, it keeps baby safe, close, and comfortable while providing you freedom of movement.

ergo baby carrier Australia
ergo infant insert
ergo baby carrier
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login