Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Naples is the worst of the top 16

Posted by miaoxiang 
Naples is the worst of the top 16
November 25, 2012 01:07AM
Naples City does not sleep through the night, fans as the center of São Paulo, within a radius of 10 km around a joyful gathering by singing, car and scooter in the streets and work miracles, frantic whistling wind Club and body teamlogo, like the 2006 Italy win the World Cup.

He is President emotional: "tomorrow would you want to round and the battle of? Tonight, even gave me only a few seconds, I have enjoyed this feeling turned upside down. The win was matured by leaps of team awards, reward is on till fans, fans are the 12th man on the field, this English people do not understand! They do not understand football and I breathe in the city closely associated. "Bosses also moved out of historical figures," (Third Century Naples Cardinal, known as the history of Catholic Saints) is the 13th person cheap replica soccer jerseys . ” "Chelsea is major events in the history of Naples, surfaced in my mind a lot of pictures, 2007 upgrade teamed up with Genoa, Naples city that night there are no strangers, only brothers and sisters. Also has lots of last August, I think that is the Group of death, at once thought, a group has faced Bayern Munich, Manchester City, which was kept for many years, self promotion opportunity to the world of beauty! "The summer of 2007, with Juventus, Genoa 3 veteran teams while they return to the satisfaction, few people think of Naples beyond the old woman, reacts so quickly flag representing the Apennine, the boss of" leaping mature "positioning is appropriate. In 1987, Diego Maradona and Careca peak when the team is Real Madrid scores eliminated by Emilio Butragueno, Captain 6 years old today, there is no entry of brother caddie and the capital of the King of soccer in close contact, small cards and breakthrough Diego unfinished business into Europe's 8 steps away soccer jerseys replica .

Beyond the era of old horse? German Dr pedicle, do not venture, "it is a monument of a brilliant team, a person memorable, Maurits c. Boas do not is that fans of Maradona? That period of history need to hold, bearing in mind that, not touched, later no matter how not to contrast, closer to the idea of it will not be possible. We have an obligation to remember who we are, and where, I entered the Club is 7 years, real redevelopment for 4 years. Barcelona invite us to play his cup of glycine, although we failed miserably, but that is for the Champions League will pay tuition, get lessons for life cheap usa soccer jerseys . UEFA Champions League top 16 statuses will the rise in the past few years we have become stronger. ”
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login