Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What's the difference between fashion jeans and normal jeans?

Posted by xiaofen 
What's the difference between fashion jeans and normal jeans?
June 06, 2012 02:53AM
Hey, I have a huge interest in clothes but I don't get why people spend hundreds of pounds on jeans, when any good shop will have a pair that fit and look decent.

I once when I was younger ignorantly bought some £210 jeans from a charity shop for £5, and they lasted a lot shorter than any other pair of jeans I bought, and tattered surprisingly quickly, (I also wonder about people who by plainest clothes for fashion labels)

what's the difference between fashion jeans and normal jeans?

Cheap True Religion Jeans Levis jeans Diesel jeans nike air max nike air max 2011 nike air max 2012 Red Bull Hats Monster Energy Hats

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2012 07:04AM by xiaofen.
Re: What's the difference between fashion jeans and normal jeans?
October 11, 2012 10:06AM
Re: What's the difference between fashion jeans and normal jeans?
November 05, 2012 03:05AM
Picture of the month may of Sarah Esther photography.This couple has so lovingly to each other on this picture! Sarah Esther photography thank you for this wonderful black spiderman zentai suit! pls visit [www.whatabeautifullife.com] Also love I that go kelte caps for bride!Spring flowers in Navy, lemon and Wei Pictures and idea about A trio that well together pa t: Navy, lemon and white A fresh and fr disk combination reminds to the sea! In wei this Frühlingsstrau effect en pitchers more l course,spiderman zentai and maritime he works in zinc or Aluvasen! The silver is a modern contrast to the soft spring flowers!Small flower teaching: Ranunkeln, hyacinths, Symphoricarpos, sacred (scent of narcissus), chrysanthemum edge of silver and cyclamen (from left to right).Your G spiderman zentai suit!This F are really fast and easily manufactured tag to the personalizing of gifts. The small attention makes particularly sch n in desserts, elephant, and whatabeautifullife review!1. Print 2. cut 3 sticking together 4 F tag with or without tape or St stick attached to the gift!Pink flowers dance into may! Wish you a sch ne and whatabeautifullife.com review. Genius t the many hours of sunshine with your loved one!All images on the blog www.vitavillavila.blogspot.de by photographer Jessica Thyrén!Bridesmaid dresses in sand, stone and Brown!Yes, here too the country increasingly in vogue: bridesmaids and their matching companion! What k nnte else be meant as a village ne clothes.Today there is a portion of bridesmaid dresses in modern and buy lolita clothes online, stone and Brown k can at any time and for any occasion make a great figure and also super fit to wei en wedding dresses!read more wharabeautifullife.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login